How Can My Pet Be Involved?
We believe your pets are an essential part of your family, so understand the importance of them helping you say "I Do."
There are many ways that your dog can be included on your wedding day, and here are a few fun ideas for inspiration:
- Meet and greet at the ceremony (an excellent ice breaker)
- Flower dog - carrying a bouquet or basket in their mouth
- Lead by the flower girl(s) on a floral or ribbon decorated lead, with or without a floral collar
- Groom's dog - hanging at the front with the guys with a bowtie or sign around your pooches neck
- Ring bearer - carried in a small bag tied to their collar
- Sign bearer - ideas include "Mummy's Coming" at the processional and/or "Just Married" at the signing